Dependability is at the heart of every project we take on. Metal Tech Building Specialists’ dedication to quality construction does not end with the completion of the project. Clients know they can call on Metal Tech Building Specialists any time with questions or concerns that may arise after the building is in use.
Discover our process
Metal Tech Building Specialists utilizes a proven systematic approach to coordinate the team and manage cost, schedule, and quality. Quality control is the primary responsibility of the Project Superintendent who takes responsibility for all work installed in the project.
Work must meet or exceed the specifications and, if not specified, the work must meet or exceed industry standards. The goal of every Superintendent is to complete the project with a minimal number of items on the punch list. The Project Manager assists the Superintendent in quality control through regular site visits and internal inspections to ensure that all plans and specifications are being followed. Experience has shown us that the better planned and executed projects always finish with smaller punch list and fewer post construction items for all parties involved.
Metal Tech Building Specialists is firmly committed to the philosophy that a well-supervised project will be a successful project. Our construction phase services include:
- Provide Supervision and Project Management for the project.
- Offer pro-active solutions to any problems or conflicts that are identified during the construction phase.
- Develop an effective communication plan with the owner and stakeholders.
- Offer possible design solutions through RFI’s as required.
- Full documentation and review/validation of pricing prior to submission of any change request.
- Minimize construction impact to surrounding area by abiding by time-of-day and geographic restrictions.
- Subcontract administration.
- Cost control.
- Photo documentation.
- Maintain project schedule.
- Prepare anticipated submittal list and submittal process administration.
- Regular project meeting administration.
- Regular subcontractor meeting administration.
- Quality control program administration.
- Sequence and coordinate all trade activity.
- Sequence and coordinate with owner’s consultants.
- Safety program administration.
- Schedule and obtain all inspections.
- Maintain record documents.
- Administer system commissioning/testing program.